You may have noticed that these days the blog has been under fire. With the start of the fourth quarter back to the routine has not been easy: classes, language school, travel, work, blog … bring everything forward slope. The truth is that the gym has become my outlet for so much stress. Today I share with you the exercises of a normal day in my training table.
As I said in previous posts, my intention is not to lose weight. My goal is different: to get in shape. So I would like to warn you that this exercise table that I show you today is not to guide anyone, just to share my routine. Each person must follow a table according to its body and its needs. I did not start doing what I wanted, instead a trainer helped me choosing which exercises I should do after evaluating my injuries and what I eat. He also asked me if I had any illness, how regularly had I practiced exercise in the previous months, if I had done any sport professionally in the past, etc.. And of course, wanted to know what was the purpose of doing exercise. He warned me of the need of regular practice, and that the results are not achieved within two weeks. We need constancy for long lasting results.
No miracle diets that damage the body. This is serious. To get the body you want you must combine sport (40%) with a healthy diet depending on your body’s demand (60%). Exercise is essential not because we do not like our body, but precisely because we love it. Playing sports is winning life quality. The vast majority of those who read my blog are around my age so are now not probably aware of the importance of practicing sports, but over the years, you will see the difference .Your body is your package. If you care for it, It will respond as it should. This is something you just do for you. I have been practicing sports regularly for about two weeks and I can not be more motivated: the feeling of accomplishment when I finish is infinitely greater than the effort of each series. In fact, I just enjoy when I see that I am able to progress every day: each day costs less lifting weight, each day I run at a higher speed …
I hope you feel encouraged to join me in this challenge. Do not do this in order to see how you look in a bikini, you will look awesome, I promise. But do it for yourselves. Zero excuses. You deserve quality sleep at night, you deserve to have better sex, you deserve to see that every day you gain more strength and confidence in yourself.
1) Deja el cardio para el final, si vas a practicarlo antes, hazlo suavemente y sólo para calentar/
Run at the end, if you do it first, do so just to warm up
2) Bebe mucha agua/ drink a lot of water
3) No te centres sólo en una parte del cuerpo, ejercita diferentes partes/ Dont focus just in one part of your body
4) Aumenta progresivamente y ten paciencia, Roma no se hizo en un día/ Try to do things graduately, be patient, promise you will see the results
5) Lleva música que te motive en el mp3, ve con amigos / Listen to music that cheers you up, practice sports with friends
6) Lleva un registro de tus avances semanales/ Record your weekly goals
7) Lleva ropa que te haga sentir cómoda y que transpire. Además, hacer deporte no está reñido con llevar prendas que te hagan sentir bien. Elige conjuntos que te favorezcan: si te ves bien, estarás más motivada / Wear comfy clothes that suit you. If you like how to look you’ll feel more motivated.
8)Escoge el calzado adecuado, las zapatillas que llevo en este post no son de running, sino de fitness / Choose the right shoes, these are fitness trainers
Total look: PUMA